Audio Post allows to upload audio file. Motivation not an accident/something that someone else can give you — you are the only one with the power to motivate you. Best way to share music, audio books, interviews an so on. Motivation cannot be an external force, it must come from within as the natural product of your desire to achieve something and your belief that you are capable to succeed at your goal.
Here are some tips and methods for motivating yourself:
- Use a past defeat as a motivator. Remind yourself you have nowhere to go except up as you have already been at the bottom.
- Give yourself the power of responsibility. Remind yourself the only thing stopping you is yourself.
- Make a list of your achievements toward your long-term goal and remind yourself that intentions don’t count, only action’s.
- Do it today. Remind yourself of someone you know who died suddenly and the fact that there is no guarantee that tomorrow will come.
- Let success motivate you. Find a picture of what epitomizes success to you and then pull it out when you are in need of motivation.
Commitment – understanding the price and having the willingness to pay that price
The first thing to remember about success is that it is a process – nothing more, nothing less. There is really no magic to it and it’s not reserved only for a select few people. As such, success really has nothing to do with luck, coincidence or fate. It really comes down to understanding the steps in the process and then executing on those steps.
What drives me? The thing that drives me most is the desire to find my limits–and extend them.Richard Marcinko
There are basically six key areas to higher achievement. Some people will tell you there are four while others may tell you there are eight. One thing for certain though, is that irrespective of the number of steps the experts talk about, they all originate from the same roots.